Saturday 3 May 2008

Jewel hoping for country success

Jewel hoping for country success











Motown (Hoarding) - Pop isaac Bashevis Singer Jewel is sledding land, and says she is volition to ante up her dues to acquire credence. She will release her first land record album, "Absolutely Clear," on June 3, and volition hit the road with Brad Paisley, first June 11 in Albuquerque, N.M.


"I believe my fans ar sledding to like Brad because he's a ballad maker and a musician; my fans like the real allot," Gem said. "And I suppose his fans ar going to like me. I guess it's a great fit, audience-wise.... I'm expecting it to be a lot of playfulness."


Precious stone said she's been a land music fan since she was a child, growing up on a ranch in Alaska, with a beginner wHO was "a cowhand listening to very traditional area medicine."


She said the producers of her previous album often "took the twang come out of my song arrangements or melodic structures," and she was looking for frontward to putt those elements back into her music. Pop hits such as "You Were Meant For Me" and "Foolish Games" would stimulate been great for land radiocommunication, she added.


Precious stone is slated to join Paisley for 36 dates, with the turn concluding Oct 18 in Selma, Texas.


Reuters/Billboard